Monday, March 30, 2009

Time to Grill!!

The weather has been amazing here! Last weekend I went and bought some pretty flowers for my flowerpots-the looks gorgeous! We don't have a patio or porch, so these are placed on each side of our garage. It's lovely to drive up to!

All of this really makes made want to sit outside and enjoy the weather...we have a little grill, but we rarely use it. I think because there's not a good place to sit with it while we cook, and we would also like to eat out there too. SOOO....after I got my flowers planted, I knew we needed to fix this problem. We found a great little bistro set for a good price and immediately snatched it up. We keep it in the garage and its easy to drag out with the grill on a nice afternoon or evening.

We are enjoying it! Here are some pictures... (see my next post for our latest grill recipe)!



No comments:

Post a Comment